How to Use face steamer to Remove Blackheads or Acne?
Also known as comedones, blackheads can be quite stubborn to remove. Exposure to daily dust and grime, use of cosmetics, and the natural oils produced by the skin clog the skin pores. All this debris solidifies and becomes a chore to remove.
How to Remove Blackheads?
The beauty industry has produced multiple topical pore cleansing treatments, that help to remove blackheads. These mostly include masks and scrubs. The suggested use of such products is once a week as they can be abrasive to the skin if used daily. These treatments are designed to have magnetic properties to pull the debris out of the pores and are supported by nourishing ingredients.
However, for some people, these topical treatments are not as responsible as they claim. It can become incredibly difficult to remove the blackheads in such a situation. On the other hand, it is costly to seek professional dermatologist or beautician services. This is why some people buy at-home facial cleansing machines. One of these is known as a facial steamer.
How Does a Facial Steamer Work?
The steam from the machine promotes blood circulation to the pores. This dilates the pores or what is commonly called opening up of the pores. The steam not only makes the skin softer, hence, easier to handle but it loosens the debris inside the pore. This makes it easier to pull out.
How to Use a Facial Steamer?
The facial steamers are designed for safe and convenient use at home. You can easily take out a few minutes once a week to deeply clean the skin using it.
Here is how to properly use a facial steamer at home:
· The first step is to clean the skin with a regular face wash. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft face towel
· Turn on the facial steamer; also known as a vaporizer
· Place the device about 18 inches away from the face but in a way that it can target the affected area
· It is suggested to steam the face for 10 minutes and no more than that
· Now turn off the machine and proceed to remove the blackheads as they become loosened in response to the steam
· Now you can simply use your regular face mask or scrub to apply to the prepared skin
· The mask will now work better because the pore and debris inside has become loosened
· Remove the mask with cool water
· In the very end, don’t forget to moisturize the skin
· Enjoy clean and fresh facial skin
It is important to buy the facial steamer from a reputable brand. The price should be reasonable and compatible with the type of features provided. Otherwise, it won’t be helpful because a cheaper product may not work effectively while you could use an additional cost to seek professional treatments. A few facial steamers may offer moisturizing, emitting skin toxins, and absorption of nutrition in addition to cleansing. Try the portable nano facial steamer by Meiigo Beauty.